About the BIG GAME BASH
Two of New England's most proficient offshore charter captains, Damon Sacco and Eric Stewart, have joined forces to create the Fourth Annual 2014 Northeast BIG GAME BASH being held Febuary 21st and 22nd at the Marriott Hotel in Quincy, MA. Team Castafari and the folks at the Hook-Up Tackle Center will be working around the clock to prepare for the biggest and best sportfishing seminar expo in the Northeast. After the success of last year's show we have added some new speakers and updated content and expanded the show with more vendor displays and product reviews. The Big Game Bash team possesses a combined offshore fishing experience of over 200 years, and all of this will be at your fingertips! You will learn first hand about a world class fishery that exists right here in your own backyard, and more importantly, you will learn from pros who fish it every day. This will be a two-day, 19-hour event which is the equivalent of 2 seminars for the price of one! We will ensure you save time and money, giving you the upper hand you'll need to find, hook, land, and prepare your next trophy fish. Cut right to the chase and witness which products/secrets really work. And the best part of all... you will have fun while you're here!
This exclusive 2 DAY event will enable you to experience ALL of the presentations and amenities we have to offer.
- Doors open at 3 pm on Friday the 21st and 8 am Saturday the 22nd.
- 500 tickets will be available on a first come first serve basis.
- There will be no tickets sold at the door.
- Price of admission is $150.00 for guys, $50.00 for women, and $50.00 for kids under 14.
- Friday Night Only $100. Women and Kids get in free.
- SPECIAL HOTEL ROOM RATE OF $99 is available!
- Ticket Holders will get incredible discounts on tackle and accessories.
- First 150 Tickets sold are eligible to win one of three prizes including a Penn 50VSX, a Hawk Splash Bar, & a Bally-Ho Lure pack.
Learn first hand from
some of the best pros in the Northeast!!
18 Hours of Detailed Presentations by:
Capt. Damon Sacco, Capt. Eric Stewart, Capt. Terry Nugent, Capt. Joe Ferulle, Capt. Jack Sprengel, Capt. Ed Cekela, and Capt. John Galvin.
- Secrets For Catching Bigeye Tuna
- Targeting White Marlin
- Secrets For Catching Giant Tuna
- Trolling techniques and tackle for bluefin tuna and bluewater species
- Bait rigging methods from Stellwagon Bank, to Chatham, to the Northeast Canyons and beyond
- Learn How To Fish the Northeast Canyons in Your Own Vessel
- Detailed product reviews and vendor displays
- Over $15,000 dollars in door prizes/raffle giveaways!
- Secrets to success by tournament winning crews
- Check out our Castafari Monster Club Video Theater Room!
- Two Separate Breakout Rooms for Personalized Instruction
- Discounts on Tackle and Equipment
- Blue Water Trolling and Chunking Tactics
- Shark Fishing Techniques
- Kite Fishing Tactics For Shy Bluefin Tuna
- Hands On Baitrigging Lab
- Increase Your Odds At Finding Fish
- How To Subdue A Big Fish Boatside
Continental Breakfast and Lunch Buffets Served *** Free Sam Adams Friday***Cash Bar on Friday Evening and Saturday Afternoon