About the BIG GAME BASH
Two of New England's most proficient offshore charter captains, Damon Sacco and Eric Stewart, have joined forces to create the Fourth Annual 2013 Northeast BIG GAME BASH being held Febuary 22nd and 23rd at the Marriott Hotel in Quincy, MA. Team Castafari and the folks at the Hook-Up Tackle Center will be working around the clock to prepare for the biggest and best sportfishing seminar expo in the Northeast. After the success of last year's show we have added some new speakers and updated content and expanded the show with more vendor displays and product reviews. The Big Game Bash team possesses a combined offshore fishing experience of over 200 years, and all of this will be at your fingertips! You will learn first hand about a world class fishery that exists right here in your own backyard, and more importantly, you will learn from pros who fish it every day. This will be a two-day, 19-hour event which is the equivalent of 2 seminars for the price of one! We will ensure you save time and money, giving you the upper hand you'll need to find, hook, land, and prepare your next trophy fish. Cut right to the chase and witness which products/secrets really work. And the best part of all... you will have fun while you're here!
This exclusive 2 DAY event will enable you to experience ALL of the presentations and amenities we have to offer.
- Doors open at 3 pm on Friday the 22nd and 8 am Saturday the 23rd.
- 500 tickets will be available on a first come first serve basis.
- There will be no tickets sold at the door.
- Price of admission is $150.00 for guys, $50.00 for women, and $50.00 for kids.
- SPECIAL HOTEL ROOM RATE OF $94.99 is available!
- Ticket Holders will get incredible discounts on tackle and accessories.
- First 100 tickets sold will receive special door prizes.
Learn first hand from some of the best pros in the Northeast!!
18 Hours of Detailed Presentations by:
Capt. Roland Beamish, Dr John Pilcher, Dr. Molly Lutcavage, Capt. Bob Decosta, Capt. Damon Sacco, Capt. Eric Stewart, Capt. Terry Nugent, Capt. John Walker, Capt. Scott Sinclair, Capt. John Galvin, and Capt. Corey Stewart.
- How To Run A Planer
- Skirting Your Own Lures
- Secrets For Catching Giant Tuna
- Trolling techniques and tackle for bluefin tuna and bluewater species
- Bait rigging methods from Stellwagon Bank, to Chatham, to the Northeast Canyons and beyond
- Learn How To Fish the Northeast Canyons in Your Own Vessel
- Detailed product reviews and vendor displays
- Over $15,000 dollars in door prizes/rafflegiveaways
- Secrets to success by tournament winning crews
- Check out our Castafari Monster Club Video Theater Room!
- Two Separate Breakout Rooms for Personalized Instruction
- Discounts on Tackle and Equipment
- Blue Water Trolling and Chunking Tactics
- Shark Fishing Techniques
- Swordfishing Secrets At The Canyons
- Conservation and Tagging Studies of North Atlantic Pelagic Species
- Increase Your Odds At Finding Fish
- How To Subdue A Big Fish Boatside
Continental Breakfast and Lunch Buffets Served *** Cash Bar on Friday Evening and Saturday Afternoon